JREPL.BAT v8.3 - regex text processor with support for text highlighting and alternate character sets

Discussion forum for all Windows batch related topics.

Moderator: DosItHelp

mwaychoff

Re: JREPL.BAT v8.3 - regex text processor with support for text highlighting and alternate character sets

#436 Post by mwaychoff » 23 Jul 2019 12:10

Thanks for continued support. How can I handle percent(%) character? following does not seem to work as expected...

::SyntaxDescr MediaWiki pmWiki
::NumberAlpha ## "## %alpha%"
call jrepl_v8_3.bat "##" "## %alpha%" /f C:\Temp\jrepl\output.rtf /o - /l

mwaychoff

Re: JREPL.BAT v8.3 - regex text processor with support for text highlighting and alternate character sets

#437 Post by mwaychoff » 25 Jul 2019 15:22

I have few thousand files from MediaWiki that are a part of a translation I am working on to pmWiki. Many of these files have underscores in filename...but links in MediaWiki have spaces as follows...

Filenames have underscores:
ACI_318_08.pdf

MediaWiki links have spaces:
[[Media:ACI 318 08.pdf|ACI 318-08 - Imperial]]

Right now this does NOT work in pmWiki:
[[Attach:ACI 318 08.pdf|ACI 318-08 - Imperial]]

Right now this DOES work in pmWiki:
[[Attach:ACI_318_08.pdf|ACI 318-08 - Imperial]]

Please advise how to replace space with underscore between '[[Attach:' and '.pdf|'
I have many thousands of broken links of this nature to attend to.

Much appreciated.

fwmartins

#438 Post by fwmartins » 15 Aug 2019 23:32

I apologize for my bad english,"google translator"
I want to thank everyone in particular for Dave Benham for this great tool, fantastic. I am still crawling in the JREPL world, I have studied the examples adapting them to my needs. I'm happy with the results.I would like to share

ex.
search the lines of text containing the word joaçaba

jrepl "^(.+?)Joaçaba.*$" "if ($1!=prev) {$1;$0} " /jmatch /jbeg "prev=''" /f input.txt >output.txt

cleaning html

type input.html | jrepl "=?\r?\n" "" /m | jrepl "<tr>(.*?)</tr>" "$1" /jmatch /m >output.html

Maybe someone can improve them .