I have updated my batch menu.
For this update I focused on shortening the code as much as possible. It is now also possible to turn the boot logo and welcome message off so you get a faster start of the menu.
Here is the full changelog:
- Added an drive letter opener
- Added an option to turn boot logo on and off
- Added an option to turn welcome message on and off
- Improved the sum and product calculator
- Fixed a bug that caused custom programs to be reset because of an unnecessary echo
- Fixed a bug that caused custom program and website 0 to not be saved
- Shortened the code by using various methods ( 4525 lines were removed )
Download it here: https://sites.google.com/view/quint-09/ ... nt_09-menu
Or view the source code here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Gq ... sp=sharing
Discussion forum for all Windows batch related topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1