Discussion forum for all Windows batch related topics.
- Posts: 2199
- Joined: 12 Feb 2011 21:02
- Location: United States (east coast)
It is a beast
You did well.
The only added JREPL feature I used was the /T option.
The rest of what I wrote deals with
- capture groups and look ahead assertions, which are standard regex constructs, not really JREPL specific
- standard batch constructs like FOR, FOR /F, variables, delayed expansion
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Oct 2018 17:28
Hi! I used string
Code: Select all
call JREPL.BAT "\x00\x8c\x40\xf3\x37\xac\x01\x55" "\x00\x8c\x40\xf3\xb9\x92\x01\x55" /XSEQ /M /F "%1" /O "-"
How can I save a new file and not overwrite the selected one?
I select the File ->% 1
Saving with different extension ->
- Posts: 3522
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010 18:01
- Location: Germany
/F "%~1" /O "%~dpn1.noegr"
For informations about the modifiers see the help of the CALL command.