RPG: World of fireYtail

Discussion forum for all Windows batch related topics.

Moderator: DosItHelp

fireYtail

RPG: World of fireYtail

#1 Post by fireYtail » 27 Nov 2018 14:19

Download:
World of fireYtail.7z
(43.5 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
Hi there. Here you have my third batch RPG: World of fireYtail. It comes with 39 levels and a help file. It has a stacking mechanic based on the video game World of Final Fantasy. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Have fun!

ShadowThief
Expert

Re: RPG: World of fireYtail

#2 Post by ShadowThief » 27 Nov 2018 21:42

I'd like to see more distinction between allies and enemies; I spent the first two attempts at playing the game attacking myself because it wasn't clear who was where.
It seems you had no real reason to make the background green or fullscreen, so after spending two minutes playing the game and then closing it, everything I see has a reddish tint to it, so thanks for that. /s

In regards to your code, do you have something against arrays? Like your previous two games, you code can be shrunk significantly. You could easily remove about 80% of the code without getting rid of any features.

Pazos

Re: RPG: World of fireYtail

#3 Post by Pazos » 28 Nov 2018 05:12

ShadowThief wrote:
27 Nov 2018 21:42
I'd test link like to see more distinction between allies and enemies; I spent the first two attempts at playing the game attacking myself because it wasn't clear who was where.
It seems you had no real reason to make the background green or fullscreen, so after spending two minutes playing the game and then closing it, everything I see has a reddish tint to it, so thanks for that. /s

In regards to your code, do you have something against arrays? Like your previous two games, you code can be shrunk significantly. You could easily remove about 80% of the code without getting rid of any features.
I'd love to see a bit more variety when it comes to the enemies. Or does that aspect of the game improve a bit farther down the line?